OZ ARMOUR beekeeping suit poly cotton heavy duty
DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCED AUSTRALIAN BEEKEEPERS
- PROTECTION - Australian Brand OZ ARMOUR beekeeper suit is made with heavy duty polycotton, provides best protection against bee stings.
- REDUCED RISK OF STINGS - OZ ARMOUR maintains a protective barrier against bees. Fabric is heavy duty and thick enough to protect you against bee stings.
- EASY TO WEAR - OZ ARMOUR has leg-high zippers that allow easy wearing and removal. The Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists allow adjustment for your comfort, and the veils easily attach with zippers.
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING - Designed to last for years, our suit's hood is made of strong metallic Italian mesh, industrial-grade material with rayon reinforcement for the pockets and knee pads. Reinforced twill tape stitching.
- ENHANCED FEATURES -YKK Plastic Zippers, smoother and more durable than brass zipper, Front neck zippers overlap each other and for extra protection it has a flap to cover the zipper.
With its excellent quality material, the OZ ARMOUR Beekeeping Full Suit provides the best protection.
Flap over the front zipper for extra security
High SPI stitch per inch It essentially decides the strength of our garment.
This suit comes with Fencing Hood with high visibility mesh
The fencing hood opens from the front, should you need to adjust your glasses or take a sip of water.
Oz Armour's leg-high zippers allow easy wearing and removal. The Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists allow adjustment for your comfort.
Our hood features a patented insert within the hood, which distances the mesh from your face.
For your safety, zippers on the neck overlap each other so no chance of bee entrance.
Nylon YKK zipper is smoother and long lasting than a brass zipper
Double sliders on the leg and front zipper for easy access to internal pockets and comfortable in the bathroom.
Reinforced twill tape stitching for extra strength.
Increases the life of your suit.
Reinforced twill tape stitching for extra strength ; increases the life of your suit.