Australian Made WeathertexLid with Ventilation Unassembled (Flat Pack)
1 x Weathertex board
4 x Rims
4 x Metallic square pieces for the ventilation
1 x Galvanized Top cover
Weathertex (weatherproof boards) preferred by commercial beekeepers as compared to Galvanized or wooden top. Galvanized lids get very hot in the summer.
Weathertex uses PEFC certified state forest or private hardwoods from controlled sources. The logs are chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax to make Australian timber products that are completely natural with no chemical additives.
- Australian made and owned.
- Better than zero carbon footprint.
- 100% natural: 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax.
- Termite resistant: all sugars and starches removed.
- No chemical additives: no artificial glues, resins or formaldehydes and no silica’s.
- Repainting is required only after 15 years
BULKY BUY Discount available, please call 1300 692 766