Flat Pack Unassembelled
Base & Lid are made in Australia by Weathertex
Boxes are made in New Zealand by Alliance
Weathertex (weatherproof boards) preferred by commercial beekeepers as compared to Galvanized or wooden top. Galvanized lids get very hot in the summer.
Weathertex uses PEFC certified state forest or private hardwoods from controlled sources. The logs are chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax to make Australian timber products that are completely natural with no chemical additives.
- Australian made
- Better than zero carbon footprint.
- 100% natural: 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax.
- Termite resistant: all sugars and starches removed.
- No chemical additives: no artificial glues, resins or formaldehyde and no silica.
- Repainting is required only after 15 years
Boxes are made in New Zealand by Alliance bee hives
Please check our Wiring Pack
BULKY BUY Discount available , please call 1300 692 766
Please note: This is a bulky / big ticket item.
- Shipping Information
Free shipping is offered on all our products excluding large / bulky items. Our freight calculator at the checkout will provide you with a shipping cost if applicable. At the bottom of each product description we will also note if it is a free postage item or a large / bulky item.