FULLY DRAWN HONEY COMB SUPER FRAMES, REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT. Made in Europe
Full Drawn Honey Comb Embedded in Full depth or Ideal wooden Frames
THE VALUE OF SYNTHETIC COMB TO BEEKEEPERS Everyone knows, bees make bees-wax. But beekeepers know that it takes about 6 to 7 KG of honey to make 1 KG of beeswax. By some estimates, a single pound of beeswax is roughly the equivalent to the wax in three deep frames of honeycomb.' A typical Langstroth hive with 20 deep frames of comb then would require the bees to consume over 25 to 30 KG of honey. Just to build the comb. This biological fact makes beeswax a precious resource to bees and beekeepers alike.
The Drawn honeycomb is made from a synthetic wax that very resembles in their physical, geometrical and material attributes to natural honeycomb made by bees.
- Controlled and certified food grade quality raw material
- Bees can work on it right away
- Using Drawn combs new bee colonies can be established faster
- Using this comb can be ensured Bio quality of honey
- Quick handling of swarming
- Easy to ensure the establishment of replacement and additional frames in short time.
- Storable until first use without risk of wax moth problem.