OZ-Armour Beehive Boxes are made with Best in Class New Zealand Pinewood. These boxes are 22 mm thick which is class-leading. Known for durability our beehives are free of Defects and Knots
Flat Pack Unassembled
Base & Lid are made in Australia by Weathertex
Boxes are made in New Zealand
- 2 x Weathertex boards for the base & Telescopic Lid
- Treated pine cleats
- Lid Rims
- 2 x New Zealand Pine Full-depth boxes
- 1 x Queen excluder
- 20/16 x optional assembled or unassembled frames
Weathertex (weatherproof boards) are preferred by commercial beekeepers as compared to Galvanised or wooden tops. Galvanised lids get very hot in the summer.
Weathertex uses PEFC-certified state forests or private hardwoods from controlled sources. The logs are chipped, pulped, and pressed with 3% natural wax to make Australian timber products that are completely natural with no chemical additives.
- Australian-made and owned.
- Better than zero carbon footprint.
- 100% natural: 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax.
- Termite resistant: all sugars and starches removed.
- No chemical additives: no artificial glues, resins, or formaldehyde, and no silica.
- Repainting is required only after 15 years
Boxes are made in New Zealand.
Please check our Wiring Pack
BULKY BUY Discount available, please call 1300 692 766
Please note this is a bulky item and NOT free Shipping or Express post item After receiving your order, we will calculate the shipping cost using the most economical courier to your postcode. For more details about shipping, please click here SHIPPING