New to beekeeping? Or looking for a complete package that contains everything you need to start a new beehive? Well, this is the starter kit for you.
There's no building or painting required. This kit comes completely assembled with a 20 frame hive, 20 assembled wax embedded frames, and all the tools you need to begin producing your own honey. Just add bees.
An OZ ARMOUR Poly Cotton Semi Ventilated Beekeeping Suit, and Arthur Garske's Complete Beekeeping Training DVD is also included to help you on your way.
- Stainless Steel best quality large Smoker11.5 inches high, 4 inches Diameter
- J Hive Tool Stainless steel Hive tool also called frame lifter.
- Stainless Steel Frame Grip with wooden handle for comfortable grip
- Stainless Steel Uncapping Knife
- 3 rows Bee brush
- Stainless Steel needles uncapping Fork
2 Frames manual Hiney extractor
A training DVD by Arthur Garskey, Arthur has 40 years of beekeeping experience and a senior beekeeping instructor, watch his sample video.
You can also customize this kit based on your requirements. Refer to the contents tab for more details
- Sizing Guide
- Shipping Information
- 20x Frame Fully Assembled & Painted Beehive; Constructed of New Zealand Pine
- 20x Assembled Wax Embedded Frames; Superior quality wax made in Australia by E.C. Tobin of Raglan, NSW
- 1x Metallic Queen Excluder
- 2 Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
- 1x OZ ARMOUR Poly Cotton Semi Ventilated Beekeeping Suit with Fencing Veil; Our Ultra Ventilated Suits are made with the finest quality Poly Cotton with 3-layer mesh panels on the chest, back and arms for ventilation and to reduce the risk of being stung
- 1 Pair of OZ ARMOUR superior leather gloves; Made of high quality cow hide
- 1x High Performance Stainless Steel Smoker
- 2x Stainless Steel Hive Tools
- 1x Stainless Steel Frame Grip
- 1x Stainless Steel Uncapping Knife
- 1x Bee Brush
Customization is available. If you would like to add or remove a product, or change your suit type please contact us on 1300 692 766
Please note this is a bulky / big ticket product and unfortunately Free Shipping is NOT available on this item.
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout based on your location, and you will be advised of the freight charge with regular and express shipping options before you make your purchase.
Please refer to the sizing chart in the image below, or click HERE to view our complete sizing guide which covers suits, gloves and jackets. If you are not sure about your measurements and don't want to follow the size chart, as a rule of thumb, just choose one size up than your regular clothing size.
e.g. if your T-Shirt size is Large, please choose XL.This will allow enough room for internal clothing and you can't go wrong.
Please note a loose bee suit is always good and provides better protection, if your bee suit hangs on the crotch, it will be comfortable when you are sitting and working on the hives.
For average size body
150 to 153 Centimetres height, recommended size XS
153 to 162 Centimetres height, recommended size Small
163 to 170 Centimetres height, recommended size Medium
171 to 176 Centimetres height, recommended size Large
176 to 182 Centimetres height, recommended size X-Large
182 to 189 Centimetres height, Body weight 19 to 100KG recommended size XXL
182 to 189 Centimetres height, recommended, body weight 110 KG size 3XL
For Stouts (Big & Short) have to chose one or 2 sizes up depends on the size of the waist and body weight
If you have very large hips, please consider buying Jacket and Trouser, we have Trousers available in short and regular length
For 3 Layer jacket & Trouser
Free shipping is offered on all our products excluding large / bulky items. Our freight calculator at the checkout will provide you with a shipping cost if applicable. At the bottom of each product description we will also note if it is a free postage item or a large / bulky item.