The ultimate kit for the starter, with 3 layer mesh ventilated ultra cool Beekeeping Suit
Everything you need to start your beehive
New Zealand pine Beehive Flat Pack
- 20-Frame standard Langstroth beehive with un-assembled frames, Dovetail joints boxes, very easy to assemble
- 2 full depth 10 Frames boxes (un-assembled)
- 1 lid, 1 bottom
- 2 x Cleats
- 1 x baseboard
- 1 x Metallic Queen Excluder
- Galvanized Top Lid
- Stainless steel wire roll
- Bag of eyelets
- Wire Embedder used to embed the wire into the wax foundation
- Eyelets insert tool, makes the job much easier to insert eyelets into the frames
- 20 x Australian made premium quality full depth wax foundations made by E C TOBIN Raglan NSW
-Hi-performance Stainless Steel Smoker
2 X Stainless Steel Hive tools
Stainless Steel Frame Grip
Stainless Steel Uncapping Knife
OZ ARMOUR 3 Layer mesh ultra cool suit
These Ultra Ventilated Suits are made with a three-layer fabric mesh which allows air to circulate around your body and depth of three layers’ fabric provides sting protection.
- Full-Length Zipper on the sides of the legs so that you can put on the suit without taking off the shoes.
- Unique design Veil has a hard plastic insert on the top of the veil which
- keeps away its mesh from your face and cannot drop to your nose and you will never experience any bee stings plus it has sun protection so that you will never require a cap hat.
- Long-lasting YKK smooth zipper
- Velcro flaps on pockets, hive tool pocket on each arm, fitted waistline for extra comfort.
- Large hip pockets and Velcro on knee pockets.
- Elastic straps on sleeves keep the sleeve in position when fitting long gloves
- Elastic strap at the bottom of the leg to go underfoot
- Reinforced knee
- A key clip loop, pen holder channel and comfortable folding veil
- OZ Armour superior quality leather gloves, made of high-quality cowhide ventilated gloves.
- If you would like to customize this kit e.g Assembled Frames, change the type of the Suit, include or exclude any product, please Contact Us or call us 1300692766
- Sizing Guide
- Shipping Information
Please refer to the sizing chart in the image below, or click HERE to view our complete sizing guide which covers suits, gloves and jackets. If you are not sure about your measurements and don't want to follow the size chart, as a rule of thumb, just choose one size up than your regular clothing size.
e.g. if your T-Shirt size is Large, please choose XL.This will allow enough room for internal clothing and you can't go wrong.
Please note a loose bee suit is always good and provides better protection, if your bee suit hangs on the crotch, it will be comfortable when you are sitting and working on the hives.
For average size body
150 to 153 Centimetres height, recommended size XS
153 to 162 Centimetres height, recommended size Small
163 to 170 Centimetres height, recommended size Medium
171 to 176 Centimetres height, recommended size Large
176 to 182 Centimetres height, recommended size X-Large
182 to 189 Centimetres height, Body weight 19 to 100KG recommended size XXL
182 to 189 Centimetres height, recommended, body weight 110 KG size 3XL
For Stouts (Big & Short) have to chose one or 2 sizes up depends on the size of the waist and body weight
If you have very large hips, please consider buying Jacket and Trouser, we have Trousers available in short and regular length
For 3 Layer jacket & Trouser
Free shipping is offered on all our products excluding large / bulky items. Our freight calculator at the checkout will provide you with a shipping cost if applicable. At the bottom of each product description we will also note if it is a free postage item or a large / bulky item.